Pulp and Paper Water Treatment, Water and Liquid Process Monitoring Applications
The following process costs-saving pplications of Innosol-IVT instrumentation have been identified for Pulp and paper water treatment. The same applications are also applicable to treatment and monitoring of almost any other liquid:
- In-Situ water monitoring. Alerting on user-defined changes in inorganic and organic contamination of water. Innosol-IVT can detect one single organic and/or inorganic particle in a thousand of liters of water, which became possible due to replacing traditional filter-based methods with the fundamentally new proprietary technology. In addition to that, the instrumentation is capable of detecting biological contaminants attached to inorganic particles, automatically analyzing changes in concentration of biological contaminants and inorganic particles during a user-specified period of time. The instrumentation is designed to work in both controlled and uncontrolled environments; it could operate unattended in fully automatic mode for months.
- Pulp and paper Water treatment costs saving flocculation/coagulation process
- Accurate and fast indication of potential presence of user-defined type particles on all stages of treatment of source water
- In-situ analyzing concentration, size, and type of suspended solids and semi-solids in large volumes of water during the entire water purification cycle
- In-situ trapping and concentrating particles of user-defined sizes from a large user-defined volume of water to a small user-defined water volume while replacing traditional filter-based methods with the fundamentally new proprietary technology for the purpose of preserving certain important properties of suspended inorganic and organic particles for further advanced analysis
- Detection, counting, and sizing of targeted tagged and untagged pathogens and/or any other particles in water
- Monitoring and optimization of water filtration and processing systems, including but not limited to disposable, backwashable, micro- and nano-filtration, UV modules and components
- In-situ monitoring inorganic and organic particle log-removal performance
- In-situ monitoring source and processed water trending
- In-situ monitoring dynamics of pathogens growth and accumulation of organic and inorganic slag of user-defined type in any segment of a Pulp and paper facility
- Advanced flocculants/coagulants optimization
- Other applications (please contact R&D Innovative Solutions for more information)
The North American Water Quality Association WQA selected the Innosol technology and instrumentation as one of the most important innovations. Search for Innosol here
"...Innovative Multi-Application Large Volume Contaminant Detector: Reduces Process Costs, Monitors Product Water Quality, and Enhances Consumer Safety...The new instrumentation platform, Innosol-PLF, allows in-situ (online) detection, sizing, counting, and advanced monitoring of a wide range of biological and inorganic suspended solids (and more) in thousands of gallons of water and other liquid media, allowing for a number of unique cost-saving applications in industrial, commercial, and municipal markets..."
See how Innosol instrumentation can benefit your facility
The value added summary breaks down the benefits of Innosol instrumentation stage by stage in water treatment processes so you can see what applies to your facility.
Free-of-charge on-site in-situ in-depth analysis of performance of all stages of water treatment processes and distribution.
Managers or engineers of Canadian and US Drinking water treatment facilities and water distribution systems are offered free-of-charge help to learn in depth performance of all water-treatment processes at their sites to identify ways of improving water quality, water safety, and economic efficiency of potable water production and distribution. Strict confidentiality guaranteed where requested.