Commercial drinking water distribution applications
The following process costs-saving applications of Innosol-CWD instrumentation have been identified for Commercial drinking water distribution systems:
- In-situ identifying and narrowing-down an area of a Commercial drinking water distribution system subjected to and/or potentially subjected to growth of pathogens
- In-situ analyzing concentration, size, and type of suspended solids and semi-solids in large volumes of water in any segment of a Commercial drinking water distribution system
- In-situ monitoring dynamics of pathogens growth and accumulation of organic and inorganic slag in any segment of a Commercial drinking water distribution system
- In-situ trapping and concentrating particles of user-defined sizes for further standard and advanced analysis from a large user-defined volume of water to a small user-defined water volume while replacing traditional filter-based methods with the fundamentally new proprietary technology for the purpose of preserving certain important properties of inorganic and organic particles towards further advanced analysis
- Detection, counting, and sizing of wide-range and/or targeted tagged and untagged pathogens in water in any segment of a Commercial drinking water distribution system
- Advanced monitoring of multiple segments of a Commercial drinking water distribution system
- Other applications (please contact R&D Innovative Solutions for more information)
The North American Water Quality Association WQA selected the Innosol technology and instrumentation as one of the most important innovations. Search for Innosol here
"...Innovative Multi-Application Large Volume Contaminant Detector: Reduces Process Costs, Monitors Product Water Quality, and Enhances Consumer Safety...The new instrumentation platform, Innosol-PLF, allows in-situ (online) detection, sizing, counting, and advanced monitoring of a wide range of biological and inorganic suspended solids (and more) in thousands of gallons of water and other liquid media, allowing for a number of unique cost-saving applications in industrial, commercial, and municipal markets..."
See how Innosol instrumentation can benefit your facility
The value added summary breaks down the benefits of Innosol instrumentation stage by stage in water treatment processes so you can see what applies to your facility.
Free-of-charge on-site in-situ in-depth analysis of performance of all stages of water treatment processes and distribution.
Managers or engineers of Canadian and US Drinking water treatment facilities and water distribution systems are offered free-of-charge help to learn in depth performance of all water-treatment processes at their sites to identify ways of improving water quality, water safety, and economic efficiency of potable water production and distribution. Strict confidentiality guaranteed where requested.