The New Era in Water Treatment Technology
Unique Mobile and Stationary Drinking Water Purification Systems for Military, Emergency, Backup, Municipal, and Commercial applications
Removes and deactivates: ALL biological and user-selected chemical contaminants while preserving useful content in water
Works with any low- and high-turbidity fresh water sources
The core technology is maintenance-, chemicals-, and disposables- free
Water production cost is less than of the best municipal water treatment plants
Highlights Of Some Other Unique Features:
1. Portable, stackable, & easy deployable
2. Weighs <200 lbs
3. Draws <40amps at 12v DC
4. Scalable … from 15,000 liters per day
5. Chemicals-free water treatment process
6. Self-cleaning and self-calibrating
7. NSF approved components
8. The lowest cost of water production
9. The highest possible water quality and safety
Water Quality Validaiton:
1. Water quality validated by the most reputable licensed Canadian labs organization EXOVA
2. The official results of analyses of potable water produced by EDWS-30 are on-average 10 times better than the most strict Canadian requirements for drinking water quality.
3. The Ministry of Environment of Ontario, Canada provided the guidance for using EDWS devices in emergency situations.
The North American Water Quality Association WQA selected the Innosol technology and instrumentation as one of the most important innovations. Search for Innosol here
"...Innovative Multi-Application Large Volume Contaminant Detector: Reduces Process Costs, Monitors Product Water Quality, and Enhances Consumer Safety...The new instrumentation platform, Innosol-PLF, allows in-situ (online) detection, sizing, counting, and advanced monitoring of a wide range of biological and inorganic suspended solids (and more) in thousands of gallons of water and other liquid media, allowing for a number of unique cost-saving applications in industrial, commercial, and municipal markets..."
See how Innosol instrumentation can benefit your facility
The value added summary breaks down the benefits of Innosol instrumentation stage by stage in water treatment processes so you can see what applies to your facility.
Free-of-charge on-site in-situ in-depth analysis of performance of all stages of water treatment processes and distribution.
Managers or engineers of Canadian and US Drinking water treatment facilities and water distribution systems are offered free-of-charge help to learn in depth performance of all water-treatment processes at their sites to identify ways of improving water quality, water safety, and economic efficiency of potable water production and distribution. Strict confidentiality guaranteed where requested.